We are delighted to bring you exciting news from United Kingdom!
One of our Colleges is now accepting applications for foundation entry to the Nursing programmes. Successful completion of the foundation programme will lead to Year 1 of the following awards from the University:
• BSc (Hons) Nursing – Adult
• BSc (Hons) Nursing – Child
• BSc (Hons) Nursing – Mental Health
• BSc (Hons) Nursing – Learning Disabilities
The first cohort will commence this September 2019!
And Guess what? Students can enroll into the Nursing Foundation Programme at 16+ years!
Why Study Nursing in the UK?
Currently there are many staff shortages across the whole of the UK for nurses and trained staff, the BBC has stated today that the UK cannot train enough people to take up these positions – so career opportunities are, and are going to be, very strong indeed. For more, see: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-47616491
Nurses trained in the UK can travel everywhere in the world with their skills and registration to the NMC – so graduates of these courses have global opportunities in the US, Canada, Middle East, Australia and more.
Please see key details below:
• Cost of Foundation: £12,350
• Duration: 2 semesters with September and January intakes available.
• Academic requirements: 5 credits in WAEC or NECO (or equivalent)
• English requirements: Credit in English in WAEC or NECO (or equivalent)