Planning to Migrate for education purposes? We have Postgraduate Degree courses for you. Click the button below, fill out the form and one of our consultants will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Generally, a postgraduate degree is a degree which you study for once you have finished a bachelor’s degree.
Some postgraduate degrees require the completion of particular bachelor’s degree, others don’t.
As a general rule, you need to have completed a bachelor’s degree before doing a postgraduate degree (although there are some exceptions). There are four main types of postgraduate degrees: taught courses, research degrees, conversion courses and professional qualifications. Many postgraduate courses are studied at university, but some courses are taught in a commercial environment.
Requirements for admission
– Completed application form
– 2passport size photographs
– Copy of passport data page
– High school, degree transcripts & certificate/statement of results
– Write a personal statement detailing your reasons for choosing the proposed course and benefits to be gained on completion.
– 2 references (academic & profession)
– Registration fee
– Curriculum Vitae
Please note :
Additional documentations may be required depending on the proposed course i.e Architecture, MBA, Photography, etc