PHD & DOCTORATE DEGREE
Generally, a phd degree is a degree which you study for once you have finished a masters’s degree.
Some phd degrees require the completion of particular masters’s degree.
As a general rule, you need to have completed a masters’s degree before doing a phd degree (although there are some exceptions). There are four main types of Doctors degrees: taught courses, research degrees, conversion courses and professional qualifications. Many postgraduate courses are studied at university, but some courses are taught in a commercial environment.
Requirements for admission
– Completed application form
– 2passport size photographs
– Copy of passport data page
– High school, degree transcripts & certificate/statement of results
– Write a personal statement detailing your reasons for choosing the proposed course and benefits to be gained on completion.
– 2 references (academic & profession)
– Registration fee
– Curriculum Vitae
Please note :
Additional documentations may be required depending on the proposed course i.e Architecture, MBA, Photography, etc